For reasons connected with safety of people staying in Pasaż Łódzki shopping centre on Jana Pawła II 30, as well as to maintain order, the Centre Management kindly asks to obey the following rules:
- It is forbidden to stay in Centre, if the person:
- is under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- behaves unlawfully or breaks the law;
- has a negative impact on operations and image of Centre;
- presents direct or indirect risk to the safety of other people and facility.
- On the site of Centre it is forbidden to:
- take inside and/or ride bikes, rollerblades and skateboards;
- take animals inside;
- trade (peddling, itinerant trade), distribute brochures and leaflets, organize gatherings and/or artistic performance without a prior written consent of Centre’s Director;
- use shopping trolleys contrary to their purpose;
- smoke tobacco products outside designated smoking areas;
- consume alcohol outside of bars and restaurants;
- block roads and emergency exits;
- take photos and shot movies without a prior written consent of Centre’s Director.
In case of noticing any of the above irregularities, please contact the Security Office under the phone number: +48 42 638 01 20.
Complete rules and regulations in pdf format can be found here.